Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today was one of those days when I wished that Dad was still alive and that Mom had died instead of him. Mom was super difficult today and acted out when I wouldn't give in to her ridiculous request. She wants to buy a $200 trunk to put Dad's suit, sweater and other papers in. It is absolutely ridiculous to save his clothes. When I told Mom I would not take her to the mall to buy the trunk she got nasty. Told me that I was wasting money doing the remodeling at our house. Pouted, wouldn't talk to me...basically acted liked a two year old. I took her to do her shopping and then took her home. I prepared her lunch....but left because she started giving me a hard time again.

I found another store where she can get the same trunk at a better price so I am going to take her there tomorrow. Pamela and I talked and she helped me see that Mom can spend the money she has in any way that she wants to....so I will take her tomorrow.

She is vomiting a lot after she eats, but refuses to go to her doctor. I think it may be acid reflux...but she says that something "flipped" in her stomach. I have no idea what she is referring to but I am not going to force her to go to the doctor.

I get so tired of dealing with all her irrational bullshit. She is living in a world of her own creation that has nothing to do with reality. Today was a bad day with her.

No comments: