Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things are going relatively smoothing with Mom this week. We went out shopping yesterday for some Christmas cards and food. We had lunch afterward. Mom surprised me by having pancakes and bacon for breakfast when I arrived yesterday morning. We were supposed to go to IHOP but she decided to surprise me by making breakfast. It was nice to see her a little more engaged and trying some new things. She admitted that she hadn't made pancakes in 20 years...because Dad did all the cooking. She did a really good job and everything came out fine.

Tomorrow morning I am taking her to the bank and then we are going to go back to her apartment and make spaghetti for lunch. She has been talking about wanting this meal for awhile, so I figured it would be easier if we did it together.

No comments: