Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday, July 21,2007

Dad has been gone almost a month. I miss him every day and wish that I could talk to him.

Mom is so lonely...alone....not willing to look at other living situations. I have a hard time with her constantly neediness. She won't do anything to make her situation better. I offer to bring music tapes..she doesn't want music. She doesn't read. All she does is eat, sleep and clean. I am taking two days off from seeing her. I will go up tomorrow after church and take her out for lunch.

I feel kind of numb and empty....tired both emotionally and physically.

We had a memorial service last Sunday at my church for Dad. My aunt Josephine came. She spoke about Dad and was really supportive. Several of my friends came...as did Pamela's friends. It was a nice service. Pamela and I put together a DVD with music with pictures from Dad's life.

Mark showed up ...but kept himself separate from the rest of the people there. He is so wierd. I can barely speak to him right now. He continues to hassle Mom about how she is handling her affairs.

I just want some time to sort things out for myself.

No comments: