Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I took Mom to the Bay Cafe for Sunday dinner today. She is still talking about wanting to go back to Arizona. I told her that I would not help her return to Arizona. She can't take care of herself here...much less in Arizona. I know she wants to return to her old life there ...but that included Dad and he is gone now. I told her the only move I would help her with would be to assisted living of some kind. She doesn't want to go into a "home" but frankly I think this would be better for her than living by herself. I am not going to do anything for now...just trying to help her as Dad would want me to....whenever I am having trouble with Mom, I ask myself..What Would Dad Do? That usually helps me a lot.

I miss my Dad....I know he is in a better place...free of trouble ...free of pain. I just wish I could talk to him....I miss my Dad.

No comments: