Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today was an all time low point with Mom. Her racism and irrational behavior forced me to leave her apartment ...I felt like I had to leave or hit her. She told me that she thinks I have turned my back on my family because I live with a black person...meaning Pamela. I had already listened to her rail about the Mexicans and the Asians who have infiltrated the country according to her while I was driving her to the doctor. She even asked her doctor what nationality she was. She is on some kind of xenophobic racist tear lately and I just cannot bear it. She told me that her plan is to marry again, change the will(eliminating me) and move back to Arizona. Frankly, I don't care what she does anymore. There isn't going to be any money if she continues to live her hatred filled life. I told her that all her moving around over the years never helped her...because she never changed herself inside.

All she does is whine and moan and complain and say how ugly everything is in Seattle. I am just exhausted with all her abuse and negative behavior. I am not going to have any contact for awhile. If she wants to live on her own in Arizona, she might as well get used to being on her own her.

No comments: